Time Trax EZ Proximity – Complete System
Clock your employees in and out without contact using proximity cards or Fobs and view attendance data quickly and easily on your PC. Accommodates 25 employees out of the box and is available in both USB and Ethernet versions.
Enjoy easy tracking of your employees’ attendance data, thanks to this Time Trax EZ Proximity machine. Ready to accommodate 25 employees, this device uses proximity cards or Fobs to easily store data that you can then use on your PC. Available in both Ethernet and USB versions, this device is created for your convenience. With its Microsoft Windows software, this device enables you to easily get the reports that you need, right on your PC.
Maintain an accurate data report of employee attendance, including special pay categories, such as vacation time, sick time, holiday or bonus pay. Its included features enable you to keep count of specific employee groups.
Enjoy a flexible payroll management, which will help you easily keep updated with the latest information regarding employee attendance.
- Easy to use proximity card punch system
- Plug & play simplicity; Full ‘point & click” punch & payroll editing, plus many standard reports
- 50-employee capacity out of the box, upgradeable to 500 (15 cards included)
- Exporting compatibility with major payroll systems including: ADP, PAYCHEX, QuickBooks, & more
- Calculates overtime automatically, including: time-&-a-half, double-time, special Saturday, Sunday, or 7th day overtime work rules, weekly/bi-weekly-semi-monthly/monthly payroll
- Special Pay Categories for sick time & vacation time; Holiday or bonus pay automatically paid globally or to select employee groups
- Easy-to-read, large LCD displays time, date, & employee name
- Battery backup & memory should power failure occur
- Made in USA
- Unlimited number of Pyramid Ethernet terminals regardless of technology
- Punch in & out from any TimeTrax Ethernet Terminal; Ethernet LAN & WAN compatible with multi-time zone functionality
- Optional Time Source Synchronization from Pyramid Wireless Master Clock System
- Unlike USB, cable length has no impact on communication performance
Terminal, 15 proximity badges, TimeTrax software, cables, quick start guide
Dimensions: 5.7″ H x5″ W x 2″D
Voltage: Standard 115v, 60Hz
Windows XP, Vista, & Windows 7 single pc software not server. TimeTrax software is single user.